New in beta to highlight?

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Thu Oct 23 11:31:17 UTC 2014

On 10/23/2014 03:07 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

>> >On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 3:39 PM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
>> >

>> >It's the plan for Beta!
>> >
>> >That's great. I have done an additional pass and fixed a few things in the
>> >wiki. How do people collaboratively edit on Fedora magazine?
> Actually - plan is to edit announcement on wiki, then create nicer htmlized
> version, that's going to be published with Beta announcement. The question is
> how "nicer" we can make it. Usually we collect for example screenshots a bit
> later for final but it would be nice to have it for Beta too - any volunteer?

I can take screenshots of the cloud image.

/me hopes this isn't too subtle an attempt at humor...

Seriously, though, I can try to do screenshots of the desktop ...
sometime before Monday. But if someone else can do so, that'd be awesome.

Best,

jzb

--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst