Fedora-sponsored specials: All Things Open

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 16:15:53 UTC 2014

Agreed.

One other wrinkle that was mentioned to me:  LISA is mostly
experienced sysadmins.  It has a lot of attendees, but they may not be
the right people to care about a "Free Yourself From XP" type
message.  (Not that they are against it -- more that they are beyond
it.)

Are there any other large conferences coming up with a slant that is
more our audience?  What about Ohio Linux Fest?  (cc'ing that event
owner in case he has ideas.)

Paul