F21 media

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 4 17:14:46 UTC 2014

On Thu, Sep 04, 2014 at 10:09:01PM +0530, beta tester wrote:
>  +1 to this i fully agree with amita we should not limit people to any
> flavour otherwise we are not supporting the spread of fedora.

This isn't a question of limiting people.

It's a question of what we spend our limited money on to actively promote,
as well as our limited time and availability, and the limited time in which
we can get a given audience to listen to us.

That doesn't mean that we _have_ to focus that promotion, but the basic
strategy here is that if we do, we can get _really good returns_ in a
particular area, rather than poor returns across the board. Then, in the
long run, that can spill out to actual broader success across the board.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>