F21 media

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 4 18:11:22 UTC 2014

On Thu, Sep 04, 2014 at 11:20:21AM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> How many USB 8 gb sticks could we order with that money (the 1750?)? And
> how instead of giving it away we went to a 'earn the fob by sharing or
> helping someone else' system?

At some non-Fedora-focussed conferences I've been at, people we clearly very
excited about the USB stick because OOOH FREE USB STICK. I'm interested in
your "earn by helping" idea -- how would that work? If we went to bigger,
more expensive USB media, it *would* be nice to make sure people are not
taking them just to reformat without caring about Fedora at all.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>