Fedora Magazine Maintenance

Chris Roberts chris.roberts at croberts.org
Thu Sep 4 19:30:39 UTC 2014

Hey Everyone,

Saturday night around 1AM-2AM I will be doing some maintenance to the Fedora Magazine, I will make all the changes I need to make and then restart the instance.

I expect the downtime to only be around 15 minutes, although while I am doing things the site may appear slow.

When: 9-6-14 1AM-2AM
Who: All users
Why: To clean up the database some more, update some things with the way backups are handled and investigate why Askimet is starting to not catch alot of the comments. Also do a full sync of the site to the staging instance since this has not been done in a while.

If anyone has any questions, reach out to me. I was going to do this after Flock but being sick has pushed it back as I catch up on things.

- Chris Roberts