Some suggestions for Marketing notes for FW 21

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 14:45:37 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Hi everyone,
> Here are some draft notes I prepared to try to help our marketing team
> build up some release notes and press material on the Fedora Workstation
> release.
> Already sent it to the Working Group members, but I thought I send it out to
> these two
> lists for further review and suggestions.

Christian,
thanks for help - for release announcement, once the WG is ok with this draft,
feel free to edit https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F21_Alpha_release_announcement

I'm really happy to see this activity happening in working groups, really
working towards the best product marketing materials! Thank you very much!

Jaroslav