distributing Fedora-sponsored magazines - what's the plan?

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 02:41:12 UTC 2014

One solution would be to ship them to a few key, very large events.
According to the Events, page there are two very large events coming
up in October:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events#FY15_Q3_.28Sept_2014_-_Nov_2014.29

Grace Hopper Celebration - October 8-11
  (Ambassador seems to be "User:open" -- Not sure if this means no
one's covering, or someone with username "open" is.) :-)
Ohio Linux Fest - October 24-26
  (Ambassador contact: Andrew Ward)

Between them, probably 3-5K attendees. There's no further calendar
entries, but I imagine there might be at least one more large event in
Q4 to which to ship?