distributing Fedora-sponsored magazines - what's the plan?

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 22:35:26 UTC 2014

I would propose to distribute them the same way we distributed the
Fedora 10 years anniversary T-Shirt to contributors. A person collected
the addresses of the contributors (in this case the event organizers)
and then forwarded the addresses to the office that was handling the
shipping. We could ship a large quantity (if this eliminates some costs)
to the Brno Red Hat office, so the Brno office can handle the shipping
to EMEA countries.

That way we could ensure that even smaller events could get some
samples, instead of shipping only to large events.

Thoughts or further comments?

Zacharias