possible magazine idea: interview new DNF developer?

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 23 21:09:35 UTC 2014

This bit from the planet gave me the idea that maybe an interview of Jan
would be nice, at least once the F21 launch period is done -- DNF is planned
to be the default for F22, so it'll be a big user-facing change and it'd be
great to hear about the project's direction.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>