Amazing numbers on Fedora Magazine!

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Fri Sep 26 22:19:14 UTC 2014

Hey all,

Just peeked at the stats for Fedora Magazine today, and wanted to give a
big shout out to everybody for kicking it extra-hard this week.

The magazine has been doing pretty well lately in general, with ~2K to
~3K page views on average.

Today and yesterday, though, things have been blown out of the water.

Yesterday we were >just< shy of 10K page views. Today, we're closing in
on 19K and may very well hit 20K.

Big, big thanks to Ryan and Matthew for their work on the Shellshock
posts. Note that a lot of the traffic is coming from Google/search and
much of it seems to be people pulling up the site directly (vs. social
media or links from Reddit, etc.).

Also, though - big thanks to everybody who's been posting regularly. The
regular content is making a big difference.

I'm sure this will die down a bit after Shellshock does, but we've got
some great momentum. Let's keep it up!

Have a great weekend all!

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst