Starting the Talking Points for F22

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 10:35:49 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> Hey all,
>
> Have put up the page for talking points for this release:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_22_talking_points
>
> What we want to get to is a coherent story for Fedora 22 so marketing
> can weave that into the beta and final announcements, plus Ambassadors
> can use the talking points when they're at events (etc.), and for
> anybody who's talking to press about the F22 release.
>
> Cross-posting to working group lists to get feedback on the Cloud,
> Server, and Workstation editions.

Thanks Joe!
I added the reference to the current Change Set. It should be almost
the final list. Any volunteer to go through it and pick up interesting
stuff for talking points. Once we move from draft status, I'll do
final cross review with actual list.

Also release announcement for Beta looks good.

Thanks again,
Jaroslav