Please give karma to fedora-bookmarks update for F22

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 15:37:14 UTC 2015

The links themselves are indeed OK.  But they don't actually show up
for a new user running Firefox the first time (which is when these
bookmarks matter).  I'm working with the Firefox maintainers to come
up with the actual solution, since it turns out a rebuild of that
package is involved, but not yet working for some other reason.

Paul