Points discussed in FUDCon marketing planning meeting

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 08:29:47 UTC 2015

Hi All,

    We had quick meeting today for discussing TODO of FUDCon APAC 2015
marketing. Following are points

** Basic information for FUDCon*
    - FUDCon [1] page ready for inputs.
    - Prinanka planning to create initial draft and will ask for review
from Sankarshan. I will also ping Nilamdyuti if he can help into it.
    - Other interested people, feel free to jump in :)

** Regular posts for Social Media*
    - Speakers information and there topics.
    - Soni will prepare spreadsheet with the speakers information from
accepted talks list. [2]
    - We can collaborate letter and take review from speakers before
actually posting it.
    - Will make sure to post only for confirmed speakers.

** Invitation emails templates*
    - Need these templates to broadcast on different mailing list. Broad
categories involves Students and  Professionals.
    - Niranjan and Priyanka will prepare initial draft and then will open
it for review. Again others are welcome for same. :)
    - We decided to find some references from other conferences invitations
and prepare initial draft.
    - Presently working on piratepad. [3] Later will move to wiki.

** Posters*
    -  Created ticket. [4]  Expecting to get some draft soon.

** Slogans*
    - We had some initial discussions on this.
    - Vidya has created few slogan, available at the bottom of page. [5] It
deserved different email thread :)

** Video Series*
    - Shreyank has already started thread for same on fedora-india. [6]

Feel free to provide missing things AT
http://piratepad.net/marketing-plan-fudcon.

Best Regards,
Pravin Satpute