Points discussed in FUDCon marketing planning meeting

Fri Apr 24 05:58:41 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 1:59 PM, pravin.d.s at gmail.com
<pravin.d.s at gmail.com> wrote:
> * Regular posts for Social Media
>     - Speakers information and there topics.
>     - Soni will prepare spreadsheet with the speakers information from
> accepted talks list. [2]
>     - We can collaborate letter and take review from speakers before
> actually posting it.
>     - Will make sure to post only for confirmed speakers.

The posts intended for various social media platforms can include (i)
introduction to the speaker and/or talk (ii) any specific post the
speakers would wish their audience to read before participating and so
forth. There is an opportunity to create a build-up that leads to the
post-talk interactions or, hallway conversations.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>