Fedora 23 Alpha Readiness

Gabriele Trombini g.trombini at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:47:10 UTC 2015

Il giorno lun, 03/08/2015 alle 12.52 -0400, Joe Brockmeier ha scritto:
> Hey all,

Hello,

> There's a readiness meeting for this Thursday, how're we doing on
> marketing tasks?

>From marketing tasks [0]:

- Cleanup Marketing wiki from previous releases -> I think it's related
to this page [1] and seems ok (except for the screenshots still F21).

- Cycle Marketing wiki pages for current release -> I don't know if
done (honestly I still have issues to understand what does it mean,
sorry).

- Change Checkpoint: Completion deadline (testable) -> as above

- Spins Freeze--All Fedora 23 Spins Identified -> not clear yet [2]

- Create Talking Points -> not done

- Proposed Changes Profiles -> [3]?

- Fedora 23 Alpha Release Readiness Meeting -> anyone will attend?

- Create Alpha Announcement (Marketing & Docs) -> not done.

> Any folks interested in taking up the announcements
> this time around?

I'm going to take up the announcement and the talking point pages, is
there any draft? Or can I follow the previous [4]?

> Best,
>
> jzb
> --

Gabri