Fedora 23 Alpha Readiness

Gabriele Trombini g.trombini at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:23:52 UTC 2015

Il giorno mar, 04/08/2015 alle 17.09 +0100, Ankur Sinha ha scritto:
> On Tue, 2015-08-04 at 17:00 +0100, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> > Hiya!
>
> I can work on the one page release notes if we want to do them this
> release. Do we? They were done last for F15 from the looks of it:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:One_page_release_notes
>
> Here is the SOP:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/One_page_release_notes_SOP
>
> Just so I understand this correctly, the release notes that docs do
> are
> most detailed. Then, we summarise them into talking points (which
> mailga did), and then we further summarise these into a page which
> becomes the one page release notes?
> --

I think the one page release notes is unnecessary.
We skipped them for many previous releases.
As you detected is a redundancy of the talking points, that are the
starting points for ambassadors.

The release announcement will summarize the features as well as talking
points do, so we can avoid to report again the same things.

IMHO.

Gabri