RFC: Marketing collateral plan

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 4 16:36:58 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 04, 2015 at 12:29:31PM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> >- 3 product specific timeless fedora flyers?
> I think it's just this. Any one general one you had would really be
> the workstation one anyway. So just do one on workstation, one on

Just thinking out loud here, but maybe a general one would be about
Fedora Project in general, covering the community and aspects _other_
than the distro release? Focus on the Friends foundation, and ways to
get involved as a non-programmer (it is my impression that many users
think that one must be a programmer to join the Fedora contributor
community, which is of course very far from the truth).

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>