RFC: Marketing collateral plan

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 4 16:43:54 UTC 2015

On 08/04/2015 12:35 PM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> I had added the general one so that the spins, labs and arm could get
> some visibility too. They get skipped if we only do product specific
> ones. What do you think?

I think those are too specialized for the audience best served by flyers.

> That makes sense. I'll go find out if there are any updates planned to
> getfedora.org for F23. If it isn't, should I still ask the WGs for text
> or will the text be taken from the site?

It would be really awesome if you could ask the WGs about the text on
their respective getfedora.org pages and if they'd like to make updates.
We haven't gotten around to that on websites yet. I can make any needed
text changes to the website to match the brochure text that falls out of
that. Seem fair?

~m