RFC: Magazine post "Fedora 23 screenshot tour"

Chris Roberts chris.roberts at croberts.org
Tue Aug 4 17:39:02 UTC 2015

I would love to add a translate plugin to the magazine ( once it passes staging) I know there was some effort in this and then it fell the wayside. If anyone wants to suggest a few translate plugins that have good ratings I would be happy to add them and give out the stg url. I am all for the localization.

- Chris Roberts