Marketing coilateral, new presskit, and reviewers guide

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 09:32:04 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-08-15 at 12:39 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> What's the new collateral?

+1

We had quite a long discussion here on the marketing list and settled
on these (I wouldn't want to redo all the work we did to come up with
this list :)):

- timeless flyers for the products that will be in sync with
getfedora.org
- Goodies - badges, cheat cubes, stickers, pens and so on.
- No one page release notes, we'll just use the talking points
- Fedora CZ is working on a getting started guide for new users

The next step here is for me to request the product WGs to go over the
text on getfedora.org to see if they are happy with it - after this we
begin working on the flyers.

I'm waiting for people to get back from Flock to mail the different
WGs. (I'll probably mail them on Thursday, since I go on a 3 day
holiday tomorrow and I want to be around to follow up the initial
mail.)
--
Thanks,
Regards,