Help us rebrand rawhide

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 19:08:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

just 2 cents from me, even the name for Rawhide comes from a song its still
a piece of leather in his first stage and it will become something else
like shoes or a belt or whatever is made out of leather later. So looking
from that perspective we should find a name, like mokasin. The name should
represent the movement it the leather process. That will not only help in
market this new branch as also Rawhide.

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)