Help us rebrand rawhide

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:07:11 UTC 2015

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 05:51:27PM -0400, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> [...]

+1, and this is my favorite reasoning so far.  In the same way that
we've spent several years rehabilitating Fedora from:

* bleeding edge -> cutting edge without the blood
* constantly breaking -> rarely breaking
* don't bother, just reinstall N+1 -> upgrade works pretty darn well, mostly

We should also consider this investment in rehabilitating Rawhide.
People know the name, let's not take away the name recognition (and
the value of rehabilitation stories).