[Fedocal] Reminder meeting : Magazine editorial board

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 21:56:26 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 05:00:03PM +0000, pfrields at fedoraproject.org wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> You are kindly invited to the meeting:
>    Magazine editorial board on 2015-08-27 from 17:00:00 to 18:00:00 America/New_York
>    At fedora-meeting at irc.freenode.net
>
> The meeting will be about:
> This meeting is for editors of the [Fedora Magazine](http://fedoramagazine.org) site. The agenda primarily consists of deciding, assigning, and scheduling posts for the upcoming weeks.
>
> More information available at:
> [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine](https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine)
>

> Source: https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/meeting/2876/

I started writing up a wiki page for us to use for agenda for future
editorial board meetings:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine/Editorial_meetings

I expect the first meeting or two may not be so clear cut.  We may
need to educate ourselves on the best way to proceed for future
meetings.  In other words, we'll need to agree on a workable (not
perfect!) process to start.  Then we can correct the wiki page to
match.  Then we'll iterate as we go to make improvements.

The goal for the first meeting, therefore, is to agree on how to run
future meetings; and, if possible and we have time left, schedule and
assign some posts in the magazine's onboard calendar.

Remember, I'm just one guy trying to help, so if anyone disagrees with
this approach, suggestions are welcome!