[Magazine] [Time Sensitive!] LetsEncrypt Article

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 01:53:31 UTC 2015

Hey all,

James Hogarth (jhogarth) whipped together a quick announcement about the
LetsEncrypt public beta starting December 3rd, as well as a quick how-to
on using it in Fedora (currently only Rawhide).

     https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=11100

It would be awesome if we could try to get this article out on Friday
since this will be a hot topic across the web and it could help get some
good numbers for December too.

Two things need to be done:

   1) Another editing pass for content and readability
   2) Featured image

I was going to wait until the meeting, but I figured it would be best if
we could try to have it ready for approval at the meeting rather than
try to finish the draft after the meeting. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com