[Magazine] [Time Sensitive!] LetsEncrypt Article

Joseph Pesco jpesco at gmx.com
Thu Dec 3 14:03:05 UTC 2015

Hello;
I've got some time today.  Perhaps I can read something on my next trip
to Starbucks..., and I've just been to the website.  Just point me in
the correct direction.
Joe
BTW.  I think SQL funny, FUNNY:  NASA didn't go to the moon on a
rocket, they used a relational database invented by Edgar Codd and
provided by IBM.