[Magazine] [Time Sensitive!] LetsEncrypt Article

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:20:10 UTC 2015

On 12/03/2015 09:03 AM, Joseph Pesco wrote:
> Hello;
> I've got some time today.  Perhaps I can read something on my next trip
> to Starbucks..., and I've just been to the website.  Just point me in
> the correct direction.
>
> Joe

Hey Joe!

I think the question we're looking at answering now is we want to
shorten this article to a general, "hey, look at this cool new thing"
sort of article or if we want to just aim to publish it later with the
full information and details about how to use it in Fedora.

I suppose we could do both. If you're free at 22:00 UTC (5pm US EST),
you should stop by the Magazine editorial board meeting in
#fedora-meeting on freenode.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory