[Magazine] Publishing schedule

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 23:06:53 UTC 2015

We got things in good shape tongiht so that, if everyone gets done
what they agreed to, we'll be able to spend *next* week setting up for
the holidays.  That way we'll have articles auto-publishing on
schedule, while people are less available.

Mon Dec 07 - LetsEncrypt (jflory7 completes in part from jhogarth's draft)
  * needs featured image (ryanlerch?)
Wed Dec 09 - systemd (either Cydrobolt/jflory7 or stickster, whoever's ready)
  * needs featured image (stickster)
Fri Dec 11 - Picard (jflory7)
  * needs featured image (ryanlerch)
Tue Dec 15 - nuntius (ryanlerch)
  * needs featured image (ryanlerch)
Wed Dec 16 - systemd (whichever's left)
  * needs featured image (stickster)
Thu Dec 17 - How Do You Fedora? (cprofitt)
  * needs featured image (*anyone* -- just a photo crop to 1890x800)