Introduction : New contributor request

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 03:02:54 UTC 2015

On 12/05/2015 09:57 PM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
> That's what I like. Very simple formatting, so I can focus on writing.
> I'll write a couple of ideas...
> Once I get them, should I send them to this list?
>

> Cheers and thanks, glad to be here.
> Sylvia

Ideally, you will be able to just write a new pitch any time in the
Magazine when you have a new idea, and then, normally you could send a
link to the pitch in the Magazine to this list for review, or if it was
closer to the meeting, like a Wednesday or Thursday, we could cover it
in the meeting.

For now, though, you can draft the pitches locally, and once you have
contributor status, you can copy + paste them into WordPress. Then you
can send the links from those articles to the list.

Additionally, if you're ever in IRC and want (faster sometimes)
feedback, you can join #fedora-mktg on Freenode and share a link there.

Again, welcome aboard. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory