Dan Mossur: How do you Fedora? - Article Ready for Review

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Tue Dec 8 14:43:05 UTC 2015

charles profitt wrote:

> The How Do You Fedora article for this week is ready for review. Dan
> Mossur: How do you Fedora?

I recall getting an email from <someone> over the past week or so with a set
of similar interview questions... and it seems I can't find it anymore (I
either dreamed receiving it, or accidentally deleted it).  My apologies.

If that *someone* was you Charles (or anyone else reading this), could you
forgive my error and resend it?  I promise to keep it in safe-keeping and
respond this time, thanks.

-- Rex