[Magazine] [Time Sensitive!] LetsEncrypt Article

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:50:28 UTC 2015

On 12/08/2015 12:28 PM, James Hogarth wrote:
> Thanks to the outstanding effort by the co-maintainers today (nb in
> particular I'm looking at you) letsencrypt has a tested F23 build which
> should be going out at the next sign and push.
>
> Work is ongoing for the EPEL builds (they are a fair bit messier to deal
> with).
>
> I've had some other good news tonight so heading out fit a meal with my
> missus to celebrate that.
>
> I'll polish up the draft article to refer to the previous open beta
> announcement one and give it a final polish (with screenshots!)
> tonight/tomorrow.
>
> If someone can review it tomorrow evening (or Thursday) we should be
> able to schedule it appropriately after that.

Woohoo, *awesome* news, James! Looks like we can add this into our
December queue sooner than later, I know a lot of people will be
interested in this right now because of how hot of a topic it is.

Send over to the list once you have it all polished up and we can try to
get all polished up for later this month.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com