Fedora Security Lab draft

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 15:16:05 UTC 2015

Hi Davinia!

Awesome news to hear that you wrote this up! I definitely think this
will be a high-interest topic for some readers.

I'm tied up until Thursday of this week, but once Thursday rolls around,
I will have a chance to read your article in depth and provide some
editing feedback for you.

You should also check out the weekly IRC Magazine meeting too! We meet
every Thursday at 22:00 UTC in he #fedora-meeting channel on Freenode.
You are more than welcome to attend!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory