no systemd remote logging post

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:13:46 UTC 2015

Regretfully, I can't get the systemd remote logging post out as I
hoped.

I was sick from Friday throughout the weekend, came back to work still
sick, and ended up leaving yesterday to recuperate some more.  I'm
still not fully better, but at least able to function today and start
catching up.  Unfortunately, as a team manager I have a lot to get
done before leaving for holiday vacation Friday.

Sorry to disappoint the team, and I will try to work on this some more
to get it out either over holidays or shortly after.