[Marketing] Getting in gear for 2016

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 19:39:44 UTC 2015

Hey all,

It was discussed in channel that it might be a good idea to reboot
regular Marketing meetings in 2016 to help get on track and ready for
2016. Gabri is helping bring back the retrospective to let us reflect
back on what we've done and where we can improve - this might make a
good discussion topic for jumping back in with a meeting.

     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/2015_marketing_retrospective

It was also mentioned that it might be good to include CommOps on the
discussion to help connect Marketing to the other parts of the Project.

What are all of your timetables looking like for the New Year and do we
want to look at putting meetings back on the map? I've only been here
for a few months and I've mostly been in the Magazine, so I know there
are others who have been around for many more cycles than me that might
have some experienced thoughts to offer.

Thanks all!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory