Three articles ready: Elections, Cinnamon, Security Lab

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:36:12 UTC 2015

On 12/18/2015 05:33 AM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
> I think that what Davinia is saying is that her email  @fedoraproject
> isn't working.  I had never used it so I don't know.
> Does it works to others?  How can I access to its inbox?  Is it
> possible to configure it on an email programme like Thunderbird?
>
> Those are the questions, I think.

It's not really a real "email" as much as it is just an alias to an
existing you email you already use. For example, when I send mail from
my fedoraproject.org address, it is really sharing the same inbox and
SMTP servers as my me at justinwflory.com address. There is a little more
info on this page:

     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EmailAliases

 > Here should be  "Stay safe and cool"  We're in summer and it came TOO
hot :(

I always forget it's opposite seasons in the opposite hemisphere. In
that case, stay cold. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory