Nuntius Post

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Fri Dec 18 14:28:33 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just an update on the nuntius post:

After trying again to get nuntius working on my machine with my phone, i
can't seem to get it working, :(

So i have to move this one into the holding pen for now -- i have some
of the content written, so once i figure out what is going on with
nuntius, i should be able to finish this one off later.

To apoligise for not getting this one done, i have written up a quick
post about how to install the supplemental backgrounds for fedora, and
it is in pitches.

jflory, feel free to edit this one, and post it when needed over the
holidays :)

cheers,
ryanlerch