Three articles ready: Elections, Cinnamon, Security Lab

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 04:13:26 UTC 2015

On 12/18/2015 04:56 AM, Davinia Siles wrote:
> Wait, my arcicle is not completed. I would need to contact with people
> of the Security Spin but I don't know how I can send emails to
> --- at fedoraproject.org <http://fedoraproject.org> I am trying to send
> email to my email dasipar at fedoraproject.org
> <mailto:dasipar at fedoraproject.org> from other email but always it send
> me a failure notice. I haven't clear how configure the fedoraproject
> email in Evolution and Thunderbird at all.

Hey Davinia,

I just wanted to follow up because I was still a little unclear and
wanted to be sure before everyone begins heading off for the holidays.

Are you still planning on writing more for the article, or were you
wanting more people involved with the Security Lab to take a look at it?
It seemed pretty solid when I looked at it, so I just wanted to know
what your plans and thoughts were. :) Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com