[Fedocal] Reminder meeting : Magazine editorial board

charles profitt fedora at cprofitt.com
Thu Dec 31 01:49:44 UTC 2015

I will try to make it, but I in the middle of a four day fight with a
piece of EMC gear that is misbehaving. I have spent over 36 hours on
the phone and in webex sessions with EMC. Tomorrow I hope they can get
the device back to functional status, but I will likely be tied up with
them to make it happen.

Charles