Fedora Magazine Maintence

Trupti Kini kinitrupti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:12:11 UTC 2015

Hi,
    I had written article on Fedora21 release party in my local region
which one of the Fedora member suggested me to add it to the magazine as
well. Please check this link
<http://fossevangelist.blogspot.in/2014/12/fedora-21-release-party-homi-bhabha.html>.
This is my blog. The same article I would like to include in magazine.

*Regards,*
Trupti Kini
Research Assistant, FOSSEE
Aerospace lab, IIT Bombay