magazine design refresh

Chris Roberts chris.roberts at croberts.org
Wed Feb 4 14:31:21 UTC 2015

I agree :) the amount of traffic we are getting is amazing and I am happy to see this become a key piece of Fedora. The only thing I would like to see stay besides those categories is events. With all the different events that get posted especially Flock it would be nice to be able to go back and see something in that category.

- Chris