Bad security rating for Fedora store

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sat Feb 14 09:09:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 10:46:43AM +0530, beta tester wrote:

> Thanks for pointing it out. But I would suggest you to send the issue
> identified to corpmerchandise.com. It would help a lot as that domain is
> responsible for the hosting. Rather than fedora or redhat.

thank you for the suggestion, but it is not that helpful. Since I
believe that someone from Red Hat is paying corpmerchandise.com, they
probably can reach out so someone who can fix this a lot easier than
someone like me who corpmerchandise.com probably does not care about.
Also there is not even any contact information available at
http://corpmerchandise.com/

Regards
Till