User Stories

Brian (bex) Exelbierd bex at pobox.com
Mon Feb 23 21:08:27 UTC 2015

Hi All,

My name is Brian Exelbierd and I do some work with the Fedora Docs project.  We are looking at the target audience for our documentation and wanting to see if we can get more inline with our actual user base.

I noticed that the Marketing Project wiki page mentioned that a project was done around user stories.  Did you all study the target users for our marketing and who we attract for that? Can we get that data to use to build personas that we can target with our writing?

Thank you.

regards,

bex
--