Approve my FAS account

Rizky Ariestiyansyah ariestiyansyah.rizky at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 08:56:52 UTC 2015

Hi Gabriele,

Thanks for reply, anyway how to register to fedoramagazine? I tried to
login with my FAS account it doesn't work.

Please let me know.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 3:47 PM, Gabriele Trombini <g.trombini at gmail.com>
wrote:

> In data venerdì 27 febbraio 2015 14:35:00, Rizky Ariestiyansyah ha
> scritto:
> > Hello team,
> >
> > Please approve my account in Fedora Marketing Team.
> >

> Hello Rizky,
>
> glad to see you here.
> You can give your contribute even if you're not approved in the team.
>
> People needs some contribute for being approved.
>
> Below I'm copying the words of one of the Marketing leads, Chris
> Roberts:
>
> "To get started with the magazine, if you can add yourself next to the
> authors on this wiki page:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine_Team
>
> Also to create an account on the magazine follow this link and use
> your FAS id to create an account on the site, where you can write
> articles. We like to keep the Magazine about news with Fedora,
> highlight community apps, and updates on Fedora in the community,
> where Fedora Planet is the more blog/personal section to write.
>
> http://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin
>
> As far as Fedora Marketing tasks, we use Trac to keep tasks that
> Marketing needs which can be found here:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing"
>
> There are a lot of activities within the group:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks_and_roles
>
> For any further question feel free to write out in this mailing list or in
> irc
> #fedora-mktg on freenode.
>
> Welcome in the group.
>
> Gabriele Trombini (mailga)

*Rizky Ariestiyansyah*
Founder of anakpajak <http://anakpajak.com> and Evone studio
<http://evonestudio.com>
Regional Ambassador Lead of Firefox Student Ambassadors
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/StudentAmbassadors>
Personal Website: http://oonlab.com/about/
Phone : +6287804020496 | Time zone: GMT+7