FOSDEM 2015

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Mon Jan 5 16:18:18 UTC 2015

Hi,
FOSDEM, the largest gathering of open source developers in the world, is
just 3 weeks away.
I'm organizing a Fedora booth where we will have the standard stuff:
demo computers, DVDs, stickers, badges,...
It's the #1 event for us and I wonder if we should prepare something
special for it. Something targeted at developers? Fedora-branded systemd
cheatsheets perhaps?

I'm too busy to work on it (organizing table, accommodation,... for
FOSDEM, and moreover organizing DevConf.cz a week after it), but if
someone comes up with something, I can have it produced and bring it to
FOSDEM.

C'mon, people, it's an opportunity! ;)

Jiri