Self Introduction

Glen Rundblom glen at rundblom.com
Sun Jan 18 19:40:41 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

My name is Glen Rundblom. I am a system administrator that has switched
from Windows to Linux. I enjoy using Fedora and CentOS and want to
contribute to the projects. I enjoy writing and communicating, so I
thought this would be the first place I could begin to contribute. I am
also interested in writing for the Fedora Magazine and learning more
about the Fedora community.

This is the first open project I have ever joined, so it is a bit
awkward for me learning how this works.

I thank you for the opportunity to join your group.

-Glen