Magazine content license

Bryan Sutherland bryan.sutherland at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:43:35 UTC 2015

I think this conversation came up a while ago and fell by the wayside due
to a lack of consensus.

An attribution licence has the potential to expand the reach and authority
of the site and would the match the wiki (IIRC).

Maybe a broadcast to everyone in the "authors" and above groups would be in
order.

+1 to CC-BY-SA