Want to get added into marketing/magazine group

Trupti Kini kinitrupti at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 07:43:50 UTC 2015

Hey,

I'm Trupti Kini from Mumbai, India. I'm new to fedora community. Few days
before I had attended the fedora 21 release party at Mumbai, India. The
talks were very interesting which motivated me to start contributing to
fedora projects. I wrote a blog post regarding my experience at the event
[1]. So, I would like to take up document writing for fedora projects,
writing articles for fedora magazine, promoting the fedora in my local
region.

[1]
http://fossevangelist.blogspot.in/2014/12/fedora-21-release-party-homi-bhabha.html

My fedora wiki page : https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kinitrupti