Want to get added into marketing/magazine group

Gabriele Trombini g.trombini at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 09:37:12 UTC 2015

Hi kinitrupti,
glad to see you here.

In data sabato 24 gennaio 2015 13:13:50, Trupti Kini ha scritto:
> Hey,
>
> I'm Trupti Kini from Mumbai, India. I'm new to fedora community. Few
days
> before I had attended the fedora 21 release party at Mumbai, India.
The
> talks were very interesting which motivated me to start contributing
> fedora projects. I wrote a blog post regarding my experience at the
event
> [1].

Good post and well done RP.

> So, I would like to take up document writing for fedora projects,
> writing articles for fedora magazine, promoting the fedora in my
local
> region.

We love your enthusiasm, your intention is to contribute in several
areas of the project:

- taking up document writing: there's the translations group[1] and the
documents group[2]

You can choose to get involved to one of them or both as well.

- writing articles for fedmag: fedmag is one of the sub-projects of the
marketing team, the most evident, but there are a lot of work behind
the scenes. Take a look to the tasks and roles [3].
In order to get the approval for joining the magazine group, we require
to publish at least one post.
Please contact croberts (Chris Roberts) on IRC (#fedora-mktg)

-promoting Fedora: you have to join to the Ambassador group[4] and
after a mentoring period, you'll promote Fedora officially.
If you want to join, this is the starting point [5] (take a look at the
bottom of this page[6] because there are informations about Indian
people).

Greetings.

Gabri (mailga)

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N