Magazine content license

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 13:37:17 UTC 2015

On 01/26/2015 11:23 PM, Chris Roberts wrote:
> I am +1 to this as well, There has not been that many "unique" authors
> and its tied to their fas so if we decided to go this route I can send
> an email to them asking if its ok.

I'm almost sure we've had this conversation before. Can somebody go
through the archives and see if we've reached a conclusion, before we go
off and do something that might be contradictory?

There may also be a Fedora-wide contribution policy, and we also don't
want to contradict that.

Finally, we ought to have this up on the wiki:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine/Howtopost
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine

I believe this is the specific license used by the wiki:

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/

Is there a way that the author can do an "I agree to this license"
checkbox or something the first time they sign in/contribute?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst