Fedora Magazine Maintence

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 14:09:10 UTC 2015

On 01/28/2015 03:05 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]

Jaroslav,

are you intending on doing a post per interview? or a single post with
all the interviews. If we are going the post per interview, we might
need to get some more content in there to even out the interviews, so
our readers arent bombarded with a bunch of interview posts in a row.

cheers,
ryanlerch