Fedora Magazine Maintence

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 14:26:42 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> On 01/28/2015 03:05 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

I planned to do it as the last time - I got 5 of 7 interviews, so it's the
same amount as for Council. In one big post, it could be just too big to
read through. But it's up to you guys to do the final call. As it's small,
I'd say it's ok. Initially we planned two elections and it would not be
manageable.

But it's down now :(. Chris, any ETA? Otherwise I'd have to find different
way to publish it, asap - elections are already running.

Jaroslav